Thursday, July 31, 2008

Beta Key Pick-Ups

Amanda Dean has a great write-up on a little informal contest happening on the WoW forums for a beta key.

"Varanis of Silvermoon (NSFW) said in the Wrath forums that he's willing to pony up his beta key to the best WoW pick-up line." And let me tell you, some of them are fantastic.
  • Vikhammer of Uther: "Hey baby, shouldn't your body be purple? Because it's totally epic."
  • Ohmehgahd of Alexstrasza: "I lost my lips, can I borrow yours?"
  • Whoru of Durotan: "Your gear may be epic, but your body is without a doubt Legendary!"
  • Foxtehhammer of Kael'thas: "Nice pants, baby. What's the drop rate?"
  • Tyranar of Hyjal: "Hey baby, thats my heart you just rolled on, and it's BoP."
  • Resarcio of Scilla: "I know theres a bad case of Thunder Clap going around, but don't worry...I spec'd Protection."
Won't my wife be surprised when I ask her what the drop rate of her pants is?

No comments: