Thursday, August 21, 2008

OK, Now What? Update

Alrighty then. I went ahead with my planned spec changes last night, and even with the loss of Reckoning, my dps did not drop significantly, though my survivability went way up.

At this point, my defense is too high at 421. While this isn't a problem, per se, I'm shooting for fair and balanced stats, so I need to drop this back down to 415, probably by regemming when I get the extra cash and the inclination to do so.

Running Recount, I did notice that on average about 58% of my damage is pure melee and 15% Holy Shield. My Seal/Judgment of Righteousness together only account for about 8%, which surprised me. My shield spike accounts for about as much damage as Seal of Righteousness, or about 5%. Third place went to Ret aura with 10%. So, I can switch to Seal/Judgment of Light or some other Seal/Judgment without feeling I'm losing significant dps, 'cause I'm not. (And when I say significant dps, I'm talking about maybe 10 or so. Prot pally dps is definitely something to sneeze at.)




Camp Taurajo, just a little south of Barrens chat

No comments: