Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Death Knight - ado


I hope everyone is having fun playing the new Borg....erm, I mean Death Knights.

Now don't rag on me. I've got one (or two) myself. I know how much fun they are, but they are also sort of annoying. I mean, while leveling in Outland, it's always "4 DK group LF healer" or some such. Also, while playing your Death Knight, it's a pain to get a group yourself. No one trusts them to tank much yet, and even then, they're annoyed that there are so many around and don't want you in their group.

Well, if you haven't figured out all the wrinkles of your favorite new bad guy yet, there's a nice write up over at Squidoo on them. Lots of info, including talent builds (some of which are featured on Elitist Jerks) and gear guides. Good info for those who want it.

No comments: