Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Time, No Bloggy


Since you last heard from me, my little ol' rogue is now 56, the priest is 64, and the pally is languishing at the Sunwell (at least until the expansion).

I've not been blogging because there is so very little to actually blog about. Sure, I could try to play keep-up with the fast and furious changes happening before Wrath, but why bother? It changes faster than I can type.

Bored? Yeah, still am. I left that little guild where I kept my pally because they really never did anything together. Never believe them when they advertise that they instance all the time. They lie.

I actually formed my own guild with some friends. We were all in another small guild together, but our guildmaster has since left/quit/gone-on-hiatus and no one had the ability to invite new people/alts or actually use the guild bank. Wasn't worth the effort of staying, so we formed our own. It's much easier to talk that way and we can actually party with other people. Imagine that! The novelty of it all.


Camp Taurajo, just a little south of Barrens chat

No comments: