Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bored, Bored, Bored

I'm not quite this bored yet


Yeah, I gave in.

I "finished" my pally. He's 70, 490 def, and approaching 120% mitigation. He just needs some lovin' via instancing. For that, I'm waiting on the rest of my guild to catch up and want to do it. Soooooo, now I've got a ton of time on my hands.

I tried working on the rogue, and I got him to 41, but I just don't feel it. He bores me to tears. Maybe I'll spec him to subtlety or something more interesting. Combat Swords is very efficient, but is rather boring.

So, failing that, I tried working on my priest and "finish" levelling him. He's sitting at 62 and I really ought to just push on ahead to 70. Again, I'm just not feeling it. He's just not my idea of a good time. Maybe he'll get some love when my guildies get to his level. I'll probably respec him to holy and use him primarily in instancing or grouping.

I tried druid again, but you know how much fun they are to play until you get cat form. It's very similar to visiting the dentist without the benefit of painkiller or insurance. I'll re-visit him later.

Bored, I started another new character. He's a hunter. Yeah, I've got one hunter to 70 already, so what would I possibly need with a second? Beats me. I've been asking myself that same question. I suppose I'm just inspired by the pics of the motorcycles for engineers, so I'm working on this one as an engineer. Lame, but I did really enjoy playing my hunter the first time. We'll see how this one goes, or if he ends up in the delete file too.


Camp Taurajo, just a little south of Barrens chat

No comments: